[NZLUG] Stitching 2x A4 images into A3

Julia Clement subscribed at gnuzealand.com
Mon Mar 28 08:40:40 NZDT 2016

Sorry to enter the conversation so late.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Volker Kuhlmann <list0570 at paradise.net.nz>
wrote:

> In the process of going digitsl I find that some paper is larger than
> A4, so can't be scanned easily. A3 scanners are, uhhmm, too pricey.

I don't know if this is available in Christchurch but in Auckland the
public libraries have scanner printer photocopiers for public use that can
handle A3.

IIRC there is no charge for using them as scanners (They just charge for
consumables if you print).

--
Julia Clement

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julia.clement.nz
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/JuliaClementNZ

"Before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good
appreciation of everything that already exists in this field." Mikhail
Kalashnikov