[NZLUG] Stitching 2x A4 images into A3

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Fri Mar 25 15:15:39 NZDT 2016

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

> In the process of going digitsl I find that some paper is larger than
> A4, so can't be scanned easily. A3 scanners are, uhhmm, too pricey.
=========

you'll never get the alignment bang-on-perfect, so you'll need to do some
manual adjustments. which means gimp is the way to do it.

nb, adjusting the rotation will result in loss of detail, so you'll need
to scan at a higher resolution than you think you'll need.

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808