[NZLUG] GovHack

Martin D Kealey martin at kurahaupo.gen.nz
Tue Jul 5 20:35:02 NZST 2016

I did GovHack last year, and I encourage everyone to get involved if you
possibly can.

You get to meet a bunch of new and interesting people, you get to play with
cloud computing and a big pile of government-supplied data (think:
cartography, weather, finance, population, migration, housing, public
transport, health, gambling, marriages ... whatever the govt keeps tabs on,
summary info is available).

And kudos and thanks to Cherie Ellis for organizing last year!

-Martin