[NZLUG] Recommendations for free cloud storage? Around 10GB.

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 15 08:02:09 NZST 2014

On Tue 15 Apr 2014 07:16:13 NZST +1200, Jaco wrote:

> There are a few I've considered - for DejaDup/plain rsync & OK crypto:
> * TarSnap
> * SpiderOak
> * rsync.net
> * building something myself with Amazon Glacier

What do you call OK crypto?

A cloud provider where either the company or the servers are located in
USA does not have any encryption (regardless of what they say), other
than the one that happens on your computer before data goes out of it.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann			is list0570 with the domain in header.