[NZLUG] Recommendations for free cloud storage? Around 10GB.

Jaco freakalad at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 07:16:13 NZST 2014

Yea - I've been looking myself & have yet to come to any good
conclusions (in the TB's region)

There are a few I've considered - for DejaDup/plain rsync & OK crypto:
* TarSnap
* SpiderOak
* rsync.net
* building something myself with Amazon Glacier

(crashplan & dropbox are simply not even in the realm of consideration)

I'd be interested to learn what you come up with & why

- J