[NZLUG] [Lca-volunteers] LCA 2015 Meetup 12 April

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Thu Apr 10 22:40:42 NZST 2014

Hi folks

Very few RSVP's put through the web form as yet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QreLZYPfa69JJm24jyD3HbWdbs0SAD5ho63D4IM1HP8/viewform

We've had plenty of folks indicate an interest in helping with LCA2015 but
it's really important that as many as possible, attend the meeting this
Saturday.

I know that many of you have already put hands up and will wonder why we're
collecting info (again); we're getting a bit more organised and are looking
to give a few fairly important roles that are currently unfilled, to some
likely candidates.  We also want to more directly set up the various
'teams' that'll have various roles - technical, financial, logistical or
otherwise.

Please hit the URL above and fill it in if you can join us on Saturday.
It's important that I have a fairly clear idea as to attendee numbers by no
later than 4pm tomorrow - so that I can let our venue know our numbers.

NB: Core Team who intend to attend, also need to fill in the form for RSVP
purposes! :)

See you Saturday folks. I'm happy to take questions in the meantime, too.

Cheers
Mark.