[NZLUG] Job - Senior Linux Engineer

Michal Ludvig michal.ludvig at enterpriseit.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 13:50:20 NZDT 2014

Hi

I hope posting work offers isn't off-topic on the list.

In Enterprise IT <http://enterpriseit.co.nz> we have an immediate need
for a *Senior Linux Engineer* to join our Auckland team on contract or
full time basis to work on projects and support our customers.

Please get in touch if...

  * You've got _5+ years of professional Linux sysadmin_ experience

  * You should have a current RedHat Certified Engineer certificate or
    have the skills to pass the certification with flying colours
    without much preparation.

  * You are a versatile all-rounder with knowledge about scripting,
    monitoring, networking, security and troubleshooting.

  * Ideally you will also have experience with other Unix platforms -
    Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, etc.

Personally, you are trustworthy, communicative, positive, you value
integrity extremely highly and enjoy engaging with customers.

If you would like to discuss the role and requirements in more details
please email me your CV and contact details and we can have a chat.

Michal Ludvig
Enterprise IT Ltd
0210 742 741