[NZLUG] Converting UTF-8 files to PDF

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 1 16:41:46 NZDT 2014

On Tue 01 Apr 2014 16:28:32 NZDT +1300, DL Neil wrote:

> I guess OO/LO is not going to meet those final criteria.
> (you probably know can be API-ed from Python, etc).

Cranking up a word processor for a plain text file always seems very
wrong, but is better than nothing. Margin control should be possible
with that, but the scripting of OO/LO always looks very painful to me.

Before going down that route, using kate would work, but I don't know
how that can be scripted.

Ideally I was hoping something similar to enscript might exist that can
also handle unicode...

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann			is list0570 with the domain in header.