[NZLUG] NZ Linux support companies for small business - a list

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Wed Jun 26 00:34:41 NZST 2013

hi all,

A (long) time ago I sent an email out inviting companies doing
small-medium business IT support in New Zealand to let me know, so that
I could assemble a resource for use by people looking for commercial
support.

Sadly the responses were pretty poor, had about 5 people in total get
back to me... I'm sure there must be more than 5 companies doing Linux
support in NZ so it was a bit disappointing.

I've been sitting on the list for a while, but after getting an
extremely rude email from someone accusing me of acquiring his details
for my own nefarious purposes (totally true, I sold it all to spammers
for millions and retired to my private island btw) I decided it was time
to get it pulled out of the dark abyss of my inbox and onto the shiny
face of the internet.

If we [open source community in NZ] wants to have a good resource of
GNU/Linux small-medium business IT support companies, I do invite you to
help me, by submitting your company or companies you know to the list
I'm building here:

https://github.com/jethrocarr/nz_linux_supportcompanies

You can do so by sending me an email (not "hi I'm bob and I have a
company", I'm after an actual blurb and contact details) or if you want
to be fancy, update the list and send me a Github pull request.

regards,
Jethro

--
Jethro Carr