[NZLUG] Privacy server

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Wed Jun 19 23:18:13 NZST 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 02:37:02PM +1200, Jim Cheetham wrote:
> I would be interested in having a local server/service that was
> intended to help protect my privacy. Many things need a central

there's plenty interest in this on this list, and i know a few others who
would be keen to join in also.

might i suggest a physical meeting (or multiple, if there is interest in other
cities/areas) to thrash out a few ideas and decide on some actions?

i'd be willing to meet up with folks in akl, and can volunteer a space if need
be?