[NZLUG] Privacy server

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 18 17:00:58 NZST 2013

On Tue 18 Jun 2013 15:09:09 NZST +1200, Tim McNamara wrote:

> Slightly OT, but rack space and bandwidth in New Zealand seems
> extraordinarily expensive compared to overseas.

Where overseas? You get what you pay for. As soon as you hire an
American service or server, you've sold out to the NSA and this
discussion thread becomes moot (when Microsoft and Obama say otherwise
they're lieing - see the EU's report on this). Europe may be better, but
still not what you're looking for, and dunno about prices.

Basically, you either want it, then you pay for it, or you forget it I'm
afraid.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann			is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.