[NZLUG] Fwd: [Website Contact] Call for Papers for linux.conf.au 2014

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Tue Jun 18 10:18:52 NZST 2013

FYI. - see below re the Call for Papers for LCA 2014 in Perth. I
received this via my website contact form.

Call for Papers for linux.conf.au 2014

Dear Linux & Free Open Source community,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers(proposals) for linux.conf.au
2014 at UWA

Call for proposals closes: 6 July 2013
Do you have something to say about Free Software
Passionate about Open Source?
Linux on the forefront and frontier?
Perhaps something else that you are passionate about in Free & Open Source?

Got something to say?
We are now asking interested people to submit proposals for talks. This year
we are focusing on deep technical content, and the things that you think are
going to really matter in our future.
Check out our website for more information
http://linux.conf.au/cfp

Great Conference, Great Community.
The linux.conf.au 2014 Team

Email: papers-chair at lca2014.linux.org.au