[NZLUG] OT: LCD replacement screen...

Steve Holdoway steve at greengecko.co.nz
Sat Jun 15 15:09:27 NZST 2013

Sorry, but I've tried searching online, and all I get are Chinese
'traders' promising me replacements at really good prices! Either that,
or prices the wrong side of $500, but they still can't deliver.

Is there anyone out there who knows about LCD screens? I need a
replacement one the screen itself is smashed, but afaict the electronics
are all good.

It's an LG/Philips LC170WXN(SA)(A1), 1366x768px, just under 17inch diag.
full specs at
http://www.propdp.co.kr/board/download.php?fn=r110718183539LC170WXN-SAA1.pdf

If anyone can point me in the direction of someone who can talk sensibly
I'd be over the moon!

Cheers,

Steve
--