[NZLUG] LCA 2015 Auckland bid meeting

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Thu Jun 13 12:21:19 NZST 2013

Forwarded message about the LCA 2015 bid we are putting in place.

Please feel free to pass it onto other local user groups you are a member
of as we want to make sure we have a great team for this bid.

Hi all

I am calling a meeting for anyone who is interested in being involved in
the LCA Auckland 2015 bid. It will be held in the cafe area of the Owen G
Glen building of Auckland University on Saturday 15th June from 1pm. The
cafe should be open, but I haven't had confirmation of that.

I know that this has all been quiet so far, but I have a lot of
information for you, so I hope you can all come!

The car park has a flat rate of $6/day for Saturday, motorbikes are free.

I can't wait to see you all there!

Cherie Ellis (cherie at openmedia.co.nz)