[NZLUG] Anything strange going on out there???

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 6 15:20:46 NZST 2013

On Thu 06 Jun 2013 14:45:03 NZST +1200, Steve Holdoway wrote:

[...]

Dunno, but Telstrclear had a stable network, Vodafone is now "doing an
Xtra" good and proper. I am having connection problems every 20 page
loads or so, sometimes more often. Monday last weeek more than every
second connection times out, the Internet was unusable for the whole
day. Similar issues would probably throw your openvpn. Lodge a polite
complaint, specifying what testing you have done on your end. As you
know, "no complaints" equals "no problems" these days, government or
otherwise. I found their tech support quite helpful.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann			is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.